SILLY BAHRAINI BOY


Born in September 2000, I am the son of the new Bahrain. Despite my young age, I will choose to speak my mind and show you through photographs, words and drawings all that I have been to with my auntie: Silly Bahraini Girl!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Friday, January 07, 2005

Silly Boy in Sakhir!

In keeping with the Arab traditions, this is me in Sakhir:

At first I was happy and jumping around and driving my silly aunts and other relatives and family friends up the wall:



And then...Well, this is what I am told happened:



By the way..this was last year!! I haven't been to Sakhir this year yet...I hope someone takes the hint and takes me out there soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger BarnsleyFreeads.com said...

If you want a seriosly good laugh watch these hillariously funny videos
http://watchthisfunnyvideonow.com/taf/?x=23077XlRf Laughter

8:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home