SILLY BAHRAINI BOY


Born in September 2000, I am the son of the new Bahrain. Despite my young age, I will choose to speak my mind and show you through photographs, words and drawings all that I have been to with my auntie: Silly Bahraini Girl!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Silly Boy goes shopping!

Don't know what my silly auntie is up to. But I know that I will not forgive her for this, once I am old enough to understand:



She actually took me to the old Manama suq when I was asking her to take me to Magic Island in Seef Mall. I don't know why she did this.

I knew we were not going to Seef when she said that she wanted to buy a thobe for my other cousin Dana and we had to go somewhere else.

In the suq, she saw this thobe and wanted to see whether it fitted Dana or not..so I was her model for the day.

What did I get in return: a spiderman T-shirt because I am a boy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chanad said...

Is this even legal? Can humiliation be classified as child abuse?

SBB you have a very mean aunt. Please make sure that your friends never find this picture :)

11:47 pm  
Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Chanad.. don't turn silly boy against me..
Of course it is legal and no.. there is no child abuse involved at all.
He tried it on for a second because I needed to see how it stands on a child.

Besides, what's the difference between that and the thobe men wear: the colour ?

Big deal ! What would SBB know about colour ?

SBB also realises how much I love him and I always make sure he knows that he is a boy who should show tremendous courtesy and respect to ALL women.

Also, we are one of a kind ;)

Blood is thicker than water and what the silly ones have is really think -- their grandad was killed in Karbala without access to water.

So Chanad...don't start giving SBB ideas !!

12:06 am  
Blogger Aquarian Utopian said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:44 pm  
Blogger Barnsley-Freeads said...

If you want a seriosly good laugh watch these hillariously funny videos
http://watchthisfunnyvideonow.com/taf/?x=23077XlRf Good Fun

8:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home